Comms: responding immediately to all inbound comms (emails, voice-messages, live calls) updating customers prior to them contacting us being on top of all VIP client...
A new and exciting opportunity for a purchasing & sales assistant has opened, to join a phenomenal luxury car dealership.
Based in Uxbridge
This is a varied role with responsibility from the onset.
· Reporting to purchasing manager and ultimate reporting to MD.
· Closely dealing with Sales, Detailing and Accounting Departments.
· Evaluating Purchasing opportunities through various outlets
· Calling traders and other prospective sellers for purchasing opportunities
· Preparing documentation during purchasing process
· Doing due diligence before a vehicle is purchased
· Preparing and uploading advertisements on online platforms
· Updating CRM system with Stock information
· Filling and maintaining records of cars purchased
· Building a relationship with prospective clients
· Assisting in the sales process as and when required
The ideal candidate will have/be;
· Interested in the luxury car industry
· Punctual, organised and efficient
· Hardworking and dedicated to achieving goals
· Focused on progressing within the company
· Able to demonstrate "face to face" and telephone sales experience
Please note you must have a valid UK license
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week
Salary between £15,000-17,000 DOE, Commission could bounce your salary up to £22-25,000
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.