What? Customer Service Administrator/ 12 month Fixed Term ContractWhere? BrightonWhen? ASAPHow much? £18,000 p/aMy client is currently recruiting for a customer service administrator to be...
How much? £15,000 p/a
My client is looking for an administrator to support the team, ensuring all tasks are completed in line with agreed to timescales, processes and procedures, whilst delivering on outstanding customer experience.
· Open, code and file all post
· Enter details of new employer onto PAYE tracking spreadsheet
· Send details to HMRC
· On receipt of PAYE Scheme, enter details onto tracking spreadsheet
· Ensure all paperwork for the new employer/ employee is included in the pack
· New employer and employee details to be passed onto the relevant team member
· Where required verbal communications with HMRC
· Answer all emails
· Print off all P45s/ P46s
· Release of monthly/ weekly payslips for each section to the client website
Skills & Experience:
· Good administration skills
· Good phone manner
· Good customer communication skills both written and verbal
· High level of accuracy
· High level of organisation skills
· Deliver and exceptional customer service
If you have the skills and experience, great attention to detail and are looking for a new challenge then please do not hesitate to apply'
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.