Commercial marketing and Communications LeadA successful candidate for this role will have: Excellent written and verbal communication skills Experience engaging diverse groups of stakeholders and...
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, Graphic Designer who has experience in print design, and designing trend boards for season print designs.
· Design original print designs for 2 swimwear collections annually.
· Keep up to date with trends in fabrics and colours.
· Create placement print and logo position templates for the factory - scaling where required.
· Create graphics in response to briefs from the marketing team.
Skills and Attributes:-
· Educated to degree level.
· Be extremely competent in using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop with the ability to produce CAD work including design packs, artworks, graphics, prints and packaging.
· Proven experience within a design related environment, with knowledge of stretch prints is essential.
· Aware of market trends and directions.
If you feel you have all the requirements for the position please call Jenny Lloyd 01442 345210 or email your CV .
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.