Are you looking for temp work? Can you start ASAP? Do you want to work in Central London? We are seeking a range of candidates looking for temporary...
£20,000 - £24,000 plus bonus
9 month maternity leave contract - Start Immediately
City of London
A leading software company are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their dynamic and vibrant team. This forward thinking company is rapidly growing and offer amazing benefits such as: company trip away each year, summer fete, company bar, gym membership and Friday breakfast'
To assist in the co-ordination and management of the account management, contracting and invoicing processes and support the commercial team:
*Sales database ownership: maintenance and updating of Salesforce.com
*Account information creation, maintenance, cleansing and updating on Salesforce.com
*Support on email communications, quotes and proposals and other sales materials
*Sales process follow up and administration
* Account Management support and general administrative support to the commercial team.
* Ownership of account contracts, timely renewals and alerting
* Ownership of account invoicing and aged debtor co-ordination with finance and the commercial team
* Participation in weekly calls and monthly sales meetings
* Activity and process reporting
* Other adhoc duties when required
To be Considered for the role you must have:
* Salesforce experience
* Experience working in a similar team support role
* Exceptional organisational skills
* Ability to multitask
* Fantastic telephone manner
* Ability to speak to clients
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.