You will be responsible for promoting, staffing and running clubs in schools during the week and on Saturdays. Candidates must be enthusiastic, honest, reliable,...
Prestigious Property firm based in the heart of the West End are seeking an experienced, exceptional temporary Property Manager.
Working within Residential Property Management your duties will include:
- Collect monthly fees from tenants
- Finding and screening appropriate tenants
- Liaising with repair companies to efficiently deal with enquires and emergencies
- Pay or delegate paying of bills, such as mortgage, taxes, insurance, payroll, and cleaning
- Complete all required paperwork for new tenants
- Maintain timely communications with residents and tenants
Ideally you will:
- Have previous experience as a Property Manager
- Be available immediately
- Have great negotiation and communication skills
- Have great attention to detail
The hourly rate of pay for this role is £17-20ph.
This is a 4 week minimum assignment starting ASAP, potentially to be extended, so if you are available immediately and can commit to this full assignment, please apply by attaching your CV in Word format for an immediate interview.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.