Global company based near Tring is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Order Processor with a B2B backgroundThe ideal candidate will be ambitious, driven to...
Exciting opportunity to join a small and friendly team as a Payroll Administrator based in Kings Langley.
The ideal candidate will have diverse payroll experience across Gross, CIS, Umbrella and PAYE including knowledge of tax and NI. The role would best suit someone who had worked for a small or medium business.
This is a busy, fast-paced environment and requires a calm, logical thinker who can manage their own workload and build good relationships with co-workers and clients; an excellent communicator who builds trust.
· Multiple daily payroll runs
· Calculate payroll to ensure information correct
o Verify employee status, liaising with HMRC as required
o Processing attachment of earnings, statutory deductions
· Answering payroll queries by phone and email, dealing with approx. 20-60 calls per day; acting as main point of contact
· Set up new accounts on system
Required Skills & Experience:
· Excellent customer service and relationship building skills; good communicator
· Able to remain calm under pressure and meet deadlines with ease
· Numerate, good attention to detail and accuracy
· Multitasker, able to prioritise own workload
· Friendly, willing team player is a must; able to fit in with small team
To apply for this position, please submit your CV in MS-WORD format
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.