Are you looking for temp work? Can you start ASAP? Do you want to work in Central London? We are seeking a range of candidates looking for temporary...
London Bridge, SE1*Company due to relocate to oval at the end of the year*
Permanent- £25-35K- Dependent on experience (Plus a company bonus)
My Client, a manufacturer of original, high quality and innovative interior products, are looking to recruit a Studio Co-ordinator to support their expansion following their success and growth.
The Studio-coordinator will be required to support 3 core areas of the business, Purchasing, Accounts and the General Office Duties. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about working in a creative design environment, be well versed in using Microsoft Excel and be happy to help out with ad-hoc tasks as required.
This is a brilliant, busy and hybrid role and an exciting time to be joining an expanding and successful brand.
· Liaise and maintain good relationships with suppliers and manufacturers
· Communicate with Warehouse and Sales Director daily
· Place purchase orders regularly
· Support the smooth process of orders and delivery updates
· Log all incoming invoices and payments
· Calculate and check to ensure payments and records are correct
· Control Credit and Chase Debtors
· Manage petty cash transactions
· Reconcile business account on a weekly basis
· Prepare monthly Spreadsheet reports on stock levels, payments and quotes
· Answer incoming calls and forward to relevant staff
· Sort incoming post and parcels
· Arrange Couriers
· Monitor and maintain office supplies (stationary, Cleaning materials, coffee/milk)
· Maintain office filling systems
· Help with ad-hoc tasks as required (e.g displaying furniture in a presentable way).
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.