Tate are working with one of the top 5 financial firms based in Leicester to recruit for a Risk & Compliance Officer.This assignment is initially...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Research Executive to join one of the world's largest financial professional services in Leicester. This assignment is initially a 12month FTC with the view of being made permanent. The salary for this position is between, £21,000 - £22,000 depending on your experience. This role would be suitable for a candidate who has previous experience within a legal practice or a research based role.
- Dealing with all queries from stakeholders and queries escalated by the team.
- Monitoring work-flow and managing own work-flow effectively to set deadlines.
- Conducting quality control checks for colleagues.
- Keeping up to date with key areas of compliance, including relationship checking, anti-money laundering, corporate investigations, and overall client take on and continuance procedures.
For this role, you will need to:
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel including macros and pivot tables.
- Experience in research work and familiarity with corporate structures.
- Previous use of additional of sources such as Fame and Orbis, Dun & Bradstreet, Smartsearch, WorldCheck would be an advantage.
- Strong personal communication skills, active questioning and listening skills.
Interviews are taking place immediately therefore if you feel that you have the relevant skill set for this position then please apply today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.