Project Manager Immediate Start Southampton You will be responsible and accountable for the performance of Project delivery through all aspects of production, installation and sales...
Estimator - Southampton - Immediate Start
Support the sales team in the drive to win profitable work from existing and new clients and manage those projects from opportunity through to the processed order.
· Commercially review and risk assess all allocated projects with Commercial Manager, sales team and/or client.
· Make sure higher risk/good potential jobs are flagged to the Commercial Manager.
· To check sales team has understood client and business needs.
· Refer inadequate brief or queries to sales person, client or Commercial Manager whichever appropriate.
· Communication with sales person and/or client to agree most appropriate specification.
· Sourcing and procurement of most appropriate materials at right price and time with support of the Commercial Manager.
· Produce timely estimates that deliver profitable jobs to the business.
· Preparation of information to enable the sales team to write a proposal that accurately reflects the calculated estimate. Including any caveats identified during the risk assessment stage.
· After costing job apply market pricing principles to win work.
· Communicate timeline of project to sales team and/or client.
· To set up jobs with budgets that can be delivered on spec, on time and on margin.
· Convert order into comprehensive and informative plan for production, purchasing and installation.
· Advise project management, purchasing, production and installation of proposal requirement and timeline.
· Analyse job performance with the Commercial Manager to ensure accuracy of estimates and data.
· Assist the Commercial Manager with development and implementation of new systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
· Maths and English to GCSE level or equivalent
· PC Literate
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
· Strong understanding of Microsoft Office suite
· Strong communication skills
· Strong telephone manner
· Strong attention to detail
· Quality conscious
· Strong prioritisation skills
· Good presentation skills
If this role is of interest please do not hesitate to press the apply button below or contact the office on 02380 835800
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.