Urgent role to cover a job-share, Part time Administrator, £24k pro rata, for global company in Burgess Hill, immediate start, for a 9 month fixed...
What? Reception & Facilites Administrator
How much? £9.74 p/h
Reports to: Reception & Hospitality Manager
Scope of role:
The role of the Reception & Facilities Administrator is varied and an essential part of the day to day running the organisation.
The Reception & Facilities Administrator will work closely with the Facilities team as well as the Reception Team and perform a variety of admin and catering tasks across all sites.
The Reception is seen as a Concierge for the company and anyone who walks through the door, whether it be a member of staff or an external customer, should be treated with the same professional manner. The Reception team have to deal with all hospitality as well as a variety of administration tasks.
The Reception & Facilities Administrator is responsible for the management of facilities services and processes that support the core business of the organisation.
· Manage Facilities work items via current ticket management tool
· Prepare documents to put out to tender for contractors
· Supervise and coordinate contractor work to make sure its completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies
· Plan essential central services such as, security, maintenance, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling
· Coordinate one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility
· Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
· Develop close working relationship with all departments, managers and directors
· Ensure the highest standards of Customer Service are constantly in place so that all visitors expectations are met and exceeded
· To ensure there is enough stock of everything needed on Reception to ensure they dont run out of things
· Set up and clear meetings as and when required and deal with any hospitality requirements for these meetings
· Complete Project Work towards the ongoing Reception Plan
· Arrange travel, accommodation and entertainment for staff and visitors when requested
· Complete regular admin tasks including raising Purchase Orders and Works Orders, booking Pool Cars, ordering Stationery, recording staff absence, deal with incoming and outgoing post, Installer and Literature Requests etc
· Provide suggestions to improve current processes
· Assist in putting milk/fruit/snacks out in the kitchens
· Help and support the Senior Facilities Officer and Reception & Hospitality Manager with any other relevant work items
Key skills and experience:
· Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload effectively
· Customer focused
· Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills - must be able to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
· Attention to detail and able to understand detailed information
· Problem solving and decision making ability
· Pro-active, can-do attitude
· Must be able to drive and work across sites
If this role is for you an you are available immediately then please do not hesitate to apply'
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.