Tate are working with one of the top 5 financial firms based in Leicester to recruit for a Compliance Officer. This assignment is initially a...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Officer to join one of the worlds largest financial professional services in Leicester. This assignment is initially a 1 year fixed term contract paying £18,000 with the view of being made permanent. This role would be ideal for a graduate who has previous experience within Finance / Professional Services, Compliance, or Research Projects. This position is available immediately and interviews are taking place next week.
· Completing high quality in-house checks whilst ensuring that they are to the highest standard possible
· Conducting basic anti-money laundering (AML), identity and sanctions checks
· Liaising with stakeholders and responding to all queries
· Accurately completing client and on-boarding and continuance processes
· Working on set projects to tight deadlines and actively participating in team meetings
For this role, you will need to:
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Strong personal communication skills, active questioning and listening skills
· Can do attitude and a strong level of attention to detail
· Desire to work within a team effectively
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you so please apply today or call Sheena Shah on - 0116 2544416.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.