Metering Advisor (Account Manager)Milton KeynesPermanent£23,000 to £28,000 dependant on experience8.30 to 17.30 Monday to FridayDo you have experience with metering in the energy sector? Are...
£18,000 - £21,000 per annum
A customer advisor is required to work for a leading utility company within Milton Keynes.
The chosen individual will be pivotal in driving customer service standards with clients, in addition to collaborating with colleagues to ensure an effective metering service through methodical data management.
· Respond to all small business customer queries and achieve set KPIs
· Complaint handling
· Communicate via email and phone
· Respond to tickets raised
· At least 2 years customer service experience or equivalent, ideally within the utilities industry
· Strong customer service skills
· Able to work with a team but be self-motivated and driven
· Previous exposure to a ticket system and responding to queries in a set time frame
If you are interested in this position please apply below. For further information please contact Hayley Pearce or Christopher Painter at Tate Recruitment on 01908 200990
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.