HR Business Partner Potters Bar£45,000 -£52,00012 Month Contract possibility to transfer permanent *not guaranteedPermanent Full Time Mon Fri 9-5. Working within a corporate environment for...
£30,000 - £50,000 per annum
Permanent - Full Time
An opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join a corporate organisation and lead a centralised recruitment service focused on attracting the best talent.
- Maintain all necessary MI and report in to business as required
- Liaise with agencies and maintain relationships with PSL
- Use Linkedin and social media to recruit best talent as well as direct sourcing
- Implement recruitment strategies and process in line with business needs
The successful candidate will have either agency or in house experience and be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Experience of recruiting at all levels
- Previous experience of recruitment through Linkedin and Social Media
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders and external parties confidentially and professionally
- Experience of running recruitment campaigns
- CV searching using job boards
- Time management and organisation
Please contact Lizzie Burgess at Tate on 01707 320 255 to hear more about this role or apply today for your application to be considered.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.