A unique and exciting creative PA position has become available at one of our very prestigious clients. This Winchester based company is small and growing...
Permanent Full Time Team Secretary required to provide support to a Director and his team in Central Winchester
Our excellent client in central Winchester is looking for an experienced team Secretary / PA to join their busy team in this varied and exciting role. The purpose of the role is to provide effective administrative support to the Director and his team.
This role will require you to work Monday to Friday, 9 - 5.30pm with a salary of £22,500 per annum. Please be advised that you must have a full UK valid driving license to be considered for this role.
Main Duties, Responsibilities and Skills required:
· First point of contact for the Directors and team including internal and external clients
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Professional integrity, able to demonstrate confidentiality and discretion
· Travel will be required to off-site meetings and other offices
· Excellent PowerPoint skills and ability to creatively pull together presentations
· Advanced ability to use Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
· Project management skills
· The ability to build relationships across the organisation at all levels
· Experience of PA support at senior level
· Extensive diary management
· Highly organised
· Inbox management
· Develop a systems for effective work placed processes
· Able to take accurate minutes when required
· General administration including travel and accommodation arrangements, basic HR, expenses, and processing invoices
· Clear, concise and methodical approach to work load in a disciplined and resilient way which meets the requirements of the Director and his team
· Be on hand to provide support with ad-hoc duties
· Client focused at all times providing an exceptional service at all times
If you are interested in this role, please call and ask for Kirsty 01962 841827 or apply online
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.