Are you fluent in Italian? Do you like to travel? Are you available to commit to 2 months work?I am recruiting for a fantastic opportunity...
My client, a leading Proxy Solicitation Organisation in the City are currently seeking 3 Research Analysts to join their friendly team. This role would suit recent Graduates with a particular interest in the Financial Services Industry and would like to develop their career.
- Engaging / communicating with all levels of shareholders (institutional and individual) via telephone and electronic means. Must not be adverse to speaking on the phone for most part of the day.
- Chasing shareholders, clients and other parties for responses.
- Handling inbound enquiries.
- Analysing, processing and inputting data.
- Conducting various types of research.
- Drafting scripts and Q&As and other documents relating to different projects.
- Drafting client reports and other reports/research.
- Sending out email broadcasts.
- Liaising with clients (eventually).
- Taking notes / minutes at meetings and conference calls.
- Organising meetings and conference calls.
- Assisting the operations, research and sales teams as necessary.
- Recent Graduate
- Native / fluent English.
- Professional, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, with particular proficiency in Excel
- Strong research and data analysis skills
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of corporate finance concepts
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.