We are recruiting for a Compliance Assistant to work for a thriving global business based in Surbiton. We are looking for someone who has fantastic...
We are recruiting for a Health and Safety Administrator to work within a thriving and fast-growing business in the Chessington area. This role requires you to be a confident administrator with an interest or experience in Health and Safety. You will need to have excellent attention to detail and have experience in keeping records up to date, especially in Excel.
You will be responsible for the maintenance and administration of all health and safety systems across the business. You will play a part in projects to improve systems and improving compliance. You will work as part of the wider Facilities team and will collaborate with staff members across the business.
This is a permanent, full time role with a salary of £19-£21,000 per annum.
· Updating risk assessment reports
· Organising remedial works identified through risk assessments
· Assisting in person specific risk assessments such as: Occupational Health, Return-to-Work, DSE etc.
· Assessing details of reported H&S incidents and delegating responsibilities for investigation and remedial action
· Planning Managers visits and appointments including travel administration
· Providing guidance on health and safety matters
· Assessing with H&S inspections
· Assisting the H&S Manager with the development of training courses and presentation content for a variety of topics
· Administering the online training platform including induction of new starters and refresher training
· Producing H&S reports
· Ongoing maintenance of the contractor company register
· Production foo fire safety procedures and training manuals
· Production of a COSHH database
· Taking minutes in formal meetings involving the H&S Manager
· An intermediate knowledge of Excel and able to manage multiple spreadsheets
· Bags of enthusiasm and a great communicator
· Excellent written skills
· Ability to absorb new information and legislation
· Problem solving skills
· Previous facilities or Health and Safety administration experience
· IOSH working Safely Certification
· Desire to work within a Health and Safety role
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.