Scheduling Coordinator A fast paced leading events company Role and Responsibilities Dealing with client on a daily basis on the phone and via email Responding to emails Prioritising work...
Risk & Compliance Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a well-established business within the Berkshire area. My client are looking for someone who has proven experience dealing with reviewing sanctions and PEP.
· Review all sanctions and PEP referrals in line with the policy to confirm/clear suggested matches and escalating any possible matches to the Manager
· Review output from the ongoing sanction and PEP screening programme
· Ensure CRM systems are updated in a timely and accurate manner
· Product monthly MI data for the Financial Crime Manager and Risk Director
· Maintain up to date knowledge on core business activities and assist in the legal/regulatory risk analysis
· Conduct enhanced due diligence activities for all new corporate/private accounts
· Liaises with internal stakeholders and uses internet research and compliance systems/tools to gather and interpret key information for mitigating risks and decision making for approving new client accounts and payment screening/monitoring
· Support the Compliance team with other duties as and when required
· Maintain up to date with any changes to internal policies and regulatory changes
· Experience within a similar role and well versed in EDD, KYC, transaction monitoring, PEP screening and sanctions screening
· Excellent communication and written skills
· Working knowledge of WorldCheck
· Strong IT skills (MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Ability to present complex data, information and reports to the management/business team
If you feel that the above is you, please apply now' Interviews to take place ASAP
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.