Logistics Coordinator £22,000 £23,000 + great benefits Milton Keynes Job purpose:The Logistics Coordinator based in Milton Keynes will be supporting and processing all company administration....
£28,000 - £32,000 + additional bonus
Due to rapid expansion we are seeking 3 Sales Coordinators to join a multinational business. This role offers a salary of £28,000 - £32,000 and offers unbelievable benefits, which includes but is not limited to 27 days holiday a year and private healthcare.
This role, based in Milton Keynes, will support the Sales Account Management team in maximising profit and sales through wide-ranging sales coordination. You must have a keen focus on delivering exceptional customer service and a passion for project coordination. You must be resourceful and able to manage a high work load.
· Provide detailed quotations and process orders in a timely and efficiently manner
· Meet lead times ensuring customer requirements are met
· Maintain and develop solid relationships with clients
· New customer account set up
· Create and manage contracts
· Manage the database including producing sales reports - using Excel and SAP
· Travel and diary management alongside other administrative support
· Ensure a thorough understanding of company products and services, customers and working practices
· Manage customer queries and complaints
· Deal with 3rd party freight and shipping companies
· Ensure cost ratios are maintained
· Previous sales coordination experience
· High level IT knowledge including strong Excel skills
· Educated to Degree level or equivalent level: (Business Administration ideal)
· Able to work in a fast pace environment and able to maintain vast product knowledge
· SAP experience and experience working in the FMCG industry
If you have the required experience and skills then please apply below or If you require further information, contact Christopher Painter at Tate Recruitment on 01908 200990
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.