Our successful Cambridge branch are now looking for a Permanent Recruitment Consultant to join our sales professionalsBased in Cambridge Full time, permanent Salary £24,000 £30,000REPORTING...
North of Cambridge
Permanent, full time (Mon-Fri, 37.5 hours)
· Development of a results-driven and strategic marketing plan for the organisation.
· Managing and flexing all current and proposed marketing activities for the business to ensure maximum customer awareness, generation of leads and outcomes of sales strategies.
· Driving digital marketing activity - managing website, social media platforms, AdWords, video content and exploiting all new digital marketing opportunities.
· Liaising with overseas manufacturing partners, international customers, internal technicians and engineers, PR Company and other external consultants.
· Set up and manage an e-commerce and blog site, increase video content, investigate relevance of Wikipedia content and targeting of certain key overseas territories to understand key market gaps for opportunities for expansion.
· Demonstrable understanding of how Marketing fits into the business "bigger-picture" and where your skills and background can add value to generate income, or restrict spending.
· Able to show a clear idea of strategy and putting together marketing campaigns from initial inception to delivery.
· Excellent and well-developed written and spoken English.
· Driven, ambitious and conscientious in your approach.
· Interest or background in Science, Technology or Engineering would be ideal, though not essential.
· Enjoy working in small teams with large reach.
· Sound working knowledge of Google AdWords, social media platforms, content management systems and website development.
· Intermediate-advanced working knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and in-house databases.
· Full driving licence and access to own vehicle would be preferable due to requirement for national travel in representation of the business. In addition this organisation are not on a public transport link.
Does this describe you and what you'd like for your next career move?
Are you a Marketing Manager looking for a change, or a step-up from Executive level into a more autonomous and responsible position?
Wed love to hear from you, please apply below!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.