Tate Exclusive New opportunity for an Events and Marketing person to join a highly professional business organisation in Hertfordshire.The role requires flexibility with hours and...
Marketing Campaign Executive
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: - £26,000-£30,000 per annum
We are seeking a dynamic Marketing Professional with strong knowledge on how to run successful Email Marketing Campaigns and Strategies, this an opportunity to join one of our prestigious companies who are market leaders in what they do, you will be based in their trendy Head Office Location in Hatfield and will be part of a team designed to communicate with and retain me through vibrant marketing campaigns and projects.
The main duties for this role will include;
- Running Email Marketing campaign for members, and be responsible for measuring the success through analytic techniques and systems.
- Using marketing campaigns to support up-selling, cross-selling and memberships retention across the brand.
- Building relationships with and communicating with external agencies who are supporting with more complex campaigns.
- Communicating effectively with internal teams and site locations up and down the country as well as some sites across Europe.
- Working within budgets and forecasting project time lines and financials.
- Keeping pro-active about changes and updates within the business and ensure these are communicated effectively within internal teams where appropriate.
- Continuously look at ways to reflect and improve on outcomes and results.
To be successful in this position you will have;
- A good understanding of how to run an effective Marketing Campaign, in particular E-Marketing/ Email Marketing.
- Knowledge of how to use marketing tool in order to analyse and track and measure performance from campaigns.
- Good attention to details and strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Related Degree or similar
- Natural drive to want to succeed and improve, a love for creativity and a pro-active nature.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.