Tate are recruiting on behalf of a busy law firm with a glowing reputation here in the Nottingham city centre area. Our client requires a...
Our client, a fast growing technology company are currently looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join their dynamic and fast moving team.
The duties include but are not limited to:
· Sales team support
· Customer relationship management
· Sales team logistics
· Project finance
· Project logistics
· Resource planning
· KPI reporting
· Lead generation
· Document provision and control
· Proposal writing
The ideal candidate will be at graduate level, have the skills and ability to perform as a highly effective sales support executive, although specific training will be provided for this role, experience in sales in a B2B setting would be an advantage.
· Excellent Excel skills - advanced user
· Desktop publishing skills - Word, PPT, photo editor
· Sales force or similar CRM competency
· Proficient writing and editorial skills
· High level of competency and attention to detail in financial calculations
· Strong communication skills including giving presentations, writing proposals, leading client meetings and running internal meetings
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Image editing and other basic graphic design skills
· Experience with digital communications tools, such as Commigator, Linkedin and Google Analytics
This is a full time permanent role with an annual salary of £23,000.
If you have the relevant experience to be successful within this role please apply via the link or contact Tate Nottingham.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.