Sales Administrator £18,000 Hedge EndYou will be working in a small and friendly team supporting the field sales managers and their clients by processing orders...
Temporary position working as a Credit Controller in the Hedge End area.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Likely 16 weeks
Pay Rate: £10 p/h
Location: Hedge End
Hours: Full Time, Monday - Friday
Support Relationship Managers in the delivery of invoice finance facilities, undertaking credit control and ledger verification, identifying threats to the integrity of our clients security, together with processing of payments and cash.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Help in development of strong relationships with clients and debtors
· Undertake telephone and email credit control
· Maintain accurate notes
· Completion of invoice discounting reconciliation reports
· Identify threats to our security as a result of ledger verification and chasing
· Processing and analysis of invoices and credit notes
· Preparation of monthly compliance reports reviewing client management information
· Raise payments in accordance with mandate
· Support the invoice team in achieving its core objectives
· Identify new business opportunities from collection activity
· Daily processing of bank statements
KEY SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
· Experienced credit controller
· IT literate and competency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
· Excellent telephone manner balancing firm with gentle manner as appropriate
· Credible when engaging with business owners and ability to develop relationships
· Team player and flexible, prepared to help others in achievement of team goals
· Organised with ability to manage time particularly when working under time pressures
· Professional and ability to work with confidential information
· Desire to develop learning and industry knowledge
· Invoice finance experience
· GCSE Mathematics and English (or equivalent)
· Enquiring mind to question information identified and to raise questions
If this role is of interest please contact Sam on 02380 270242, or apply within.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.