Junior Financial Administrator Harpenden £18-20kA professional junior administrator, who has an interest in progressing a career in financial services, is required to join a busy...
Sales Administrator - Harpenden - £18-22k
A busy and expanding International company based in Harpenden are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join the team. The role will provide effective first line support to the sales team and customers and include the following duties-
- First line contact with customers and clients.
- Processing customer orders and issuing invoices.
- Dispatch of spare parts.
- Arranging logistics for UK and overseas customers.
- Arranging service calls and issuing invoices.
- Using the in-house database for updating details of sales, service and customer information.
The ideal candidate MUST have experience in a similar role and have the following-
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using word and Excel on a day to day basis
- Methodical, organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.