*** Part Time Administrator ***£22k £25k pro-rota Guildford, SurreyClosing Date: 1st June 2017 please note, applications will be reviewed after the closing date.Our client who is...
** Secretary - Entry Level **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£22k + Excellent Benefits
Our client based in Guildford, is seeking an experienced Float Secretary - this is an entry level role, so candidates from a medical/professional services background will be considered.
The role of the float secretary is to provide a first class professional support service, to partner(s)/lawyers(s) across the practice according to where the requirements are on a day to day basis.
The role comprises of approximately 70/80% secretarial work and 30/20% administration depending on the business needs of the department and how much document production is required as this will differ from department to department.
- Previous secretarial experience in a professional services environment
- Proven ability to be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to show initiative and establish positive working relationships with colleagues
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fast and Accurate Typing
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.