Our client is looking for a Receptionist role based in central Winchester. Duties Ensures that visitors are welcomed and dealt with in a prompt, respectful and...
Are you looking for a Part Time Receptionist role, working Monday and Tuesday and alternate Wednesdays.
Our client in central Winchester is recruiting for a Part Time Receptionist to work on a Monday and Tuesday and then also alternate Wednesdays.
This receptionist role is a key role to cover a busy switchboard and also deal with visitors, co-ordinate meeting rooms, order couriers and ensure that everything runs smoothly during a busy lunchtime period.
This receptionist role will also include administrative duties and providing support to the facilities and IT team.
This receptionist role in Winchester requires the following skills and experience:
* Switchboard and receptionist experience are essential
* Excellent communication skills both face to face and on the telephone
* Flexible and proactive attitude with the ability to cover for additional hours on occasion
* Strong attention to detail
* A personable and enthusiastic manner is key as this role is an important point of contact for the company and their clients
If you are interested in applying for this Part Time Receptionist role in Winchester, please apply online or call Emily on 01962 841 827.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.