Compliance & Security ManagerTemporary for approx 3 months£13-£15 per hour DOEThe role of Compliance and Site Security is to ensure company compliance for internal screening,...
Do you want to work for a global and innovation leading technology company who offer an array of award winning products?
This role requires you to deliver eLearning and sales presentations within the Communications team. You will be responsible for planning and co-ordinating training and sales presentation activities. The ideal person will have a high level of attention to detail and be able to manage their own workload ensuring deadlines are met.
This is a temporary contract until 2018.
- Agree training and sales presentation plans
- Support the team in delivering a plan of training modules and sales presentations, then create and approve them
- You will be the first point of contact for questions on how to write compelling training that delivers results
- Set KPIs for all training sessions
- Conduct industry and competitor research and respond to industry trends
- Management of agencies budgets
You must process first class communication skills and previous project management experience.
Knowledge, Skills, experience:
- Ability to work well with all levels
- Experience in copy writing an advantage
- IT literate, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Commercially and financially aware
- Understanding of training would be an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with a competitive salary package and located in Hemel Hempstead, very close to the train station.
Contact Tate for more information or submit your CV. 01442 345210
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.