Our client based in the NG2 area of Nottingham, is looking to recruit an experience Secretary with Audio Typing skills to join their office asap...
Our leading global client are currently looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join their litigation team on a permanent basis.
The duties of this role involve but are not limited to:
· Assist legal advisers to open new matters, manage manual and electronic filing and archiving
· Contribute to the development of the business and service to clients
· Support legal advisers with marketing and business development plans
· Use strong organisational skills to ensure the legal advisers have all the information they require for internal and external meetings
· Prepare finance forms
· General administration and ad-hoc duties as required
It is essential that the candidate will have a good level of legal secretarial training and experience of working in a busy legal team as a Secretary or PA. A high level of administrative experience will be required.
This role is based in Nottingham City Centre and is paying up to £22,000 and £23,000 per annum.
If you have the experience you need to be successful in this position please apply via the link or contact Tate Nottingham.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.