Amazing Team Secretary / PA required for high end professional services firm based in the heart of the West End.An incredible opportunity has become available...
We are recruiting for a part time Executive Assistant/Office Manager for a great company based in the Sutton area. Ideally you will work the equivalent of 3 days a week but this can be split over 5 days. This is a 12 month contract with a salary of £25-£27,000 per annum pro rata (part time equivalent salary £15-£16,000 per annum).
This is a well-established and thriving business with a great team ethic and environment and are looking for a collaborative and positive candidate to fit in with their team.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for maintenance of office supplies and equipment, booking meetings and providing general administrative support to the Directors. In addition they will provide backup to the Sales Administration Team, as well as carry out specific Sales Administration duties. They will also be required to carry out HR tasks such as maintenance of holiday and sickness records and to support the Managing Director with HR related administration.
· Oversee office maintenance and any repairs required to the building or equipment
· Liaise with utility companies and manage any renegotiation of contracts
· Book social events e.g. Christmas do, including catering
· Order office stationery and any office equipment, supporting Business Development Director with IT requirements
· Manage Royal Mail Account
· Organise maintenance/servicing of fax machines and printers
· Arrange team meetings and team building events
· Organise refreshments for meetings
· Book accommodation and catering for annual Sales Conference
· Maintain tea/coffee etc supplies and care of coffee machine
Admin Support to Directors
· Book travel and arrange meetings as requested
· Take minutes / action points at meetings
· Support Directors in producing reports and information for quarterly Management Team meeting
· Collate Directors monthly expenses for Finance
· Provide back-up support for all admin functions during busy periods, sickness and holiday
· Provide ad hoc admin support on the online account in conjunction with International Sales and Marketing Manager
· Support Managing Director on administration relating to Human Resources
· Maintain accurate sickness records for all members of staff
· Maintain accurate holiday records for all members of staff
Essential Knowledge and Experience
· Experience of supporting Directors, ideally as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant
· Experience of a wide range of administrative systems
· Excellent computer skills including Excel experience to an intermediate level
Personal Attributes and Skills
· Excellent planning and organisational skills, ability to juggle a varying workload
· Discreet and able to handle confidential information
· Hands-on, team player
· Service oriented, happy to help out
· Ability to solve problems
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.