New long-term temporary role! A leading interior design company is seeking an exceptional candidate to come in and support the Marketing department with some database management. This...
We are recruiting for a Legal Secretary within the Conveyancing Department of a thriving Solicitors office in the Epsom area.
This is a busy office and requires a really efficient Legal Secretary with excellent client relations skills to work within the team.
In reward your salary will be in the region of £20-£25,000 per annum with free parking!
Duties are as follows:
· Prepare correspondence, memoranda, emails, attendance notes and documents and forms as required, using the Case Management System and appropriate MS Office applications and any other relevant application and in accordance with procedures as set out in the Office Manual
· Proof-read documents to ensure they are accurate
· Scan and save documents to electronic folders or to email as required
· Prepare documents for timely despatch by email, DX and Royal Mail
· Ensure that Client/Matter information is accurate and up-to-date on Accounting/Case Management system
· Ensure files and documents are saved on computer correctly in order to be easily retrieved by secretaries and fee earner
· Carry out filing as requested ensuring correspondence and documents are filed in correct folder and in date order
· Assist department with administration involved in opening, closing and monitoring files as required
· Liaise with fee earners to make appointments for clients
· Receive telephone calls from clients and colleagues, respond to client where appropriate and take accurate messages and pass to appropriate fee earner
· Undertake routine tasks, referring to fee earner where appropriate
· Liaise with other secretaries under direction of the Managing Partner to ensure switchboard is manned in the case of absence of Receptionist
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.