We are looking for a confident EA to support a CEO and CFO within a recognised hospitality brand in the city of London. Based in...
My client, a leading Executive Search Organisation are seeking an Experienced Executive Assistant to CEO for a Maternity cover to begin in June 2017 for circa 7 months. The company are leaders in sourcing executive staff for the Financial Services Industry particularly in the Investment Banking arenas. They are looking for a candidate with a real go-get attitude, with extremely proficient skills in the Microsoft Office suite - particularly PowerPoint and Word. If you have any marketing experience this would also be highly beneficial.
- Full management of CEO's diary, monitoring emails and responding accordingly
- Schedule video conferencing, meetings, restaurant bookings etc.
- Preparing documents in advance of meetings and taking minutes where required
- Organising travel, visas and itinerary schedules
- Work under pressure whilst maintaining a 'cool head'
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and pitch books
- Liaising with teams to create documentation promptly and accurately to tight deadlines
- Formatting and enforcing company branding and quality control for all global practice material
- Owning and taking responsibility for the work e.g. consistency, accuracy and quality
- Implementing updates on all marketing material across company website and internal documents
- Regularly monitoring LinkedIn company accounts for consistency across branding
- Ad hoc marketing and design projects
- 3/5 years' experience as an EA/PA
- Advanced knowledge and experience of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Good written English and proofing skills
- A critical eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to promptly produce error free documents, under pressure, to tight deadlines and to a high corporate standard
- Ability to work in a deadline driven, demanding environment
- Flexible approach to tasks and workload
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar and comfortable with liaising at Partner and Board level
- Investment banking background an advantage
- Ability to interact at all levels
If you have any questions or require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Marc on 0203 096 4678.
Please be aware this contract will commence in June 2017 for circa 7 months.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.