We are currently working a number of well-established, global organisations in London who are seeking well presented, professional and personable corporate receptionists to join their...
We are actively working with an extremely well established, international head office based in London who are seeking a Receptionist to join their growing team.
This is brand new opportunity to work for one of the most well known businesses at their new offices in Central London.
They are seeking someone confident, friendly, approachable and professional to be a real brand ambassador and take full responsibility for the front of house desk. The role will be to work as part of a team of two and you'll have support both on the desk and externally from other receptionists in the business.
Thousands of employees will be moving into these offices so you'll need to be the type of person who thrives in a busy environment is able to manage their own time effectively.
The duties of the role will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering the telephone
- Managing incoming/outgoing mail and courier services
- Maintain the security sign-in book and the filing system for correspondence, contacts and deliveries
- Coordinating and preparing the meeting rooms
- Issuing visitor badges
- Assisting the office service coordinator the repair and maintenance of office equipment and the ordering of office supplies
- Maintaining the reception area
- Providing support to the facilities team
This role is full time, permanent and paying a salary between £22k - £24k.
If this sounds like the next role for you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.