Our client offers a world-class fleet management service capability and rental management, one of the biggest vehicle management companies in the UK. They offer blue chips clients the highest quality bespoke total vehicle management service available.
They are looking for a Customer Service Executive to join their amazing customer service department based in Solihull.
- To maintain all administrative tasks and duties contained within the Customer Services Department.
- To provide client support at all times and ensure that all correspondence meets the company standards and client specific SLA's and KPI's.
- To liaise effectively with other areas of the business to communicate and resolve client enquiries.
- To provide support to the Team Leader and/or Customer Services Manager at all times.
- To be first point of contact in dealing with enquiries.
- Fully understand the products and services the company offers.
- Be compliant with legislation such as Data protection Act and Consumer Credit Act.
- Experience in a professional business environment
- Brilliant telephone manner
- Intermediate/Advanced Keyboard skills in Excel and Word
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Fantastic communication skills
- Great time management skills and have the ability to multi-task
You will be great with computer systems as the company uses various bespoke systems which you will need to pick up quickly.
You must drive to be able to get to the location as there is no access via public transport. Free Parking is provided!
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV or call Laura at the Tate Birmingham office on 0121 200 2535, alternatively email at
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.