** Customer Services Executive ** IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEW £17.5kWest ByfleetHours 40 hrs a week you will work between 7am and 6.30pm, so flexibility is key and...
** Customer Service / Returns Handler **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£20k - £22k
Our client based in Farnham, is seeking an experienced customer service professional to join a great team.
This role is pivotal to the business and requires liaison with all departments to resolve customer service problems swiftly and effectively. It demands the highest levels of product knowledge and continuous diligence on behalf of the customer. The responsibilities of the role include the following routine tasks and also extend to enhancing the customer service experience and developing processes in conjunction with the other team member and management.
· Maintain and improve Service Levels.
· Liaising with trade and retail customers regarding post sale enquiries.
· Dealing with all restock, damages and missing goods enquiries
· Working with Product and Operational departments to establish problems and action required
· Administrative tasks relating to post sale enquiries.
· Collaborating with internal departments to oversee Quality Assurance of RMAs.
· Weekly reporting to Sales team and management.
· To perform any other duties that may reasonably be required by the employer
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Exceptional customer service levels
· Organised with ability to multitask
· Keen attention to detail
· Strong administrative skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative
· Proficiency in the use of Office and Excel
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.