Telesales Executive£20,000 £40,000 depending on experience + bonusFull or Part Time Mon Fri 8:30 5:30Working for a small entrepreneurial, successful, innovative company, financial reward and...
Up to £12.50 per hour / up to £27000 per annum
An exciting opportunity for a passionate Administrator with a strong work ethic. The successful candidate will be joining a sociable and friendly team who are hoping to coach and develop their new starter.
- Generate leads and follow up accordingly to grow new business
- Provide outstanding customer service to grow existing accounts
- Use internal systems to log all new hire contracts
- Proactively identify any issues in shortfall of equipment and source if necessary
- Ensure all equipment has correct certification and all documentation is completed
- Co-ordinate delivery and collection of equipment
- Log all breakdown and/or pre and post inspections accordingly
The successful candidate:
- Will have a passion to drive the business forward by generating sales and providing great customer service.
- Previous Hire Co-coordinator, Sales Administration or Account Management experience would be advantageous but not necessary
- Will be confident and happy to generate and follow up leads by phone
- Confident communicator both verbally and written
- IT Literate: Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel and the ability to pick up new systems
This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking for a diverse and busy role. The successful candidate will need to be immediately available to start but will be rewarded with training and development. Please APPLY NOW or for more information contact
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.