A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Officer to join a growing financial firm based in Leicester City Centre. This role would suit a...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Administrator to join a growing financial firm based in Leicester City Centre. This role would suit a candidate who has a background in, Finance / Professional Services, Compliance, or Research Projects. This position is available immediately and interviews are taking place next week.
- Completing high quality in-house checks whilst ensuring that they are to the highest standard possible
- Conducting basic anti-money laundering (AML), identity and sanctions checks
- Liaising with stakeholders and responding to all queries
- Accurately completing client and on boarding and continuance processes
- Working on set projects to tight deadlines and actively participating in team meetings
This assignment is initially a 12 month fix term contract with the view of going permanent. This contract is paying 18k.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.