Tate are recruiting for planners on a temporary to permanent basis for our client based in Salford. This is an excellent opportunity to join a...
Due to our continued success my client is recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller/Administratorwith the necessary experience and personality to manage and deliver our unrivalled services to clients.
Although this role will be varied the key emphasis will be on the maintenance of the credit control function and sales ledger. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role and will ideally have or be studying towards AAT/ICM or equivalent qualification.
1. Responsible for systematically managing and chasing a debtors ledger of approximately 1,500 clients.
2. Taking and processing credit card payments.
3. Posting and allocating cheques and cash received.
4. Resolving unallocated receipts on the sales ledger.
5. Following the company procedure for dealing with bad debts and preparing files when taking legal action.
6. Agreeing and working on settlement deals where necessary.
7. Raising credit notes to write off bad debts.
8. Liaising with the accounts manager to review and improve current credit control procedures.
9. Setting up new client accounts on the system.
10. Processing contract renewal paperwork on the system.
11. Monthly and ad hoc invoicing.
12. Processing termination letters from clients.
· High technical knowledge with ability to use Microsoft Excel & office and learn specific database and software effectively.
· Great communication skills
· Ability to coordinate the day-to-day activities working to tight deadlines ensuring appropriate resources are allocated to clients
· Ensure client matters are addressed and progressed efficiently
· To coordinate nominated reports and associated admin
Immediate interviews are taking place call stacey on 0161 828 5400 or email your cv
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.