Accounts Assistant based in Leatherhead with a genuine opportunity for career progression. £24K starting salary plus free onsite parking and excellent company benefitsLogging invoices onto...
Team Leader/PA - Tadworth, Surrey - 6 month temp role, to start April 2017 - Full Time - £27,335 per annam
This role is a mixture of Team Leader, PA and Administration, working 37 hours per week.
· To manage detailed diary logistics on a day to day basis.
· Manage all travel and accommodation requirements (international and domestic).
· Organise and coordinate all internal, cross company and external meetings.
· Ownership of agendas for both weekly and monthly team meetings.
· Own and update the Action Log on a weekly basis.
· Management of general correspondence, as and when required.
· Acting as a Team Leader to all Oncology Administrators.
· Oversee the delivery of team newsletter.
· Coordination of on boarding of new starters.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Proven leadership skills which can be evidenced within previous work experience.
· PA and strong administration experience.
· Computer literate and confident on Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
· Able to pick up new IT systems quickly.
· A confident communicator.
· Highly organised.
To express interested in this opportunity, please apply below or contact Sammy Markwick at Tate on 07867 192270 for further information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.