Global Administrator Borough- near London BridgeAmazing salary and benefitsMy client are a large federation that support over 700 trade unions across the world. They are...
My client, a leading Bank in the City of London are seeking a Procurement Administrator to join their friendly growing team. The role would suit a candidate that has experience within administration of procurement and ideally, however this is not essential. Does this sound like you and are you ready to join an amazing company?
- To provide Procurement Administration duties.
- To ensure compliance with procurement processes and procedures
- Become proficient on all Procurement databases
- Investigating invoice queries through an in house expense systems
- Work with the Buyers and Head of Procurement to develop and assist in the Procurement Strategy.
- Take ownership for the upkeep of the Procurement Database at an operational level to provide a high quality, customer focused service
- Support in all elements of the procurement process for the contracts while liaising with and informing all interested parties.
- Representation as and when required at meetings.
- Ensure that Tenders are issued, received and stored in accordance with established procedures
- Maintain current and accurate status reports and monitor the issue and return of Framework Agreements, contracts and variations ensuring counter-signed copies are stored on file
- Compare and evaluate quotations received
- Deal effectively with any queries raised by internal staff or from suppliers
- A level education preferable
- Sound IT skills
- Proficiency in general administration
- Must be numerate
- Good telephone manner and general verbal communication skills.
- Relevant experience in a similar environment,
- Proven track record of achievement, preferably gained in a blue chip service organisation
- Commercial and financial awareness in a Client environment
- Procurement Experience preferable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, accurate and a strong quality first approach
- A good team player
- Technology literate
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.