Customer Service Advisor (Corporate) Role: Customer Service Advisor (Corporate) Where: Central Winchester ...
We have a fantastic opportunity to work in central Winchester as a Finance Assistant on a contract basis for 6 month to join their busy and talented team. This is a key role within the credit control team; you'll proactively manage the credit of a portfolio of clients.
Role: Finance Assistant, Credit Control Where: Central Winchester Salary: £17,000
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone and being the first point of contact for credit control
- Assist in the collection of monies owed in accordance with the business credit control policy and processes;
- Ensure the SLAs and debt chasing processes for the Finance credit control team are achieved;
- Support the team supervisor with the completion of the credit control processes. Reconcile and confirm outstanding debt with client companies with a view to collecting all monies owed whilst ensuring the process for collecting old debt is followed and updated;
- To deliver excellent customer focused support at all time within the business unit;
- Ensuring that any administration is carried our correctly with a keen eye for detail
- Providing additional support as required
You will need:
- A genuine interest in working within a busy and effective accounts department with previous experience of credit control would be an advantage
- Logical and methodical in your approach with excellent attention to detail
- Good time management and organisational skills along with being flexible and adaptable
- Excellent communications skills both written verbally
- A high degree of accuracy
- Have the ability to use multiple systems at once
- Be able to provide excellent levels of customer service at all times whilst adhering to SLAs and deadlines
- good IT skills including: MS Office, Word, Excel, Email, Sales Force and Ultima or Pulse
- 5 GCSEs at grades A-C including mathematics and English
If this role is of interest to you please dont hesitate to apply or please call and ask for Kirsty 01962 841827
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.