PA/Team AdministratorGuildford Free ParkingUp to £19kPLEASE NOTE this is a 12 months contract to start w/c 10th MayInterviews: Mid-AprilMy client based just outside of Guildford...
** Client Services Administrator ***
£20k - £21k
Location: Guildford, Surrey
One of UK's leading Consultancy firms based in Guildford is seeking a experienced Client Services Administrator to support a small yet busy Client Services team.
This is a varied role and will suit an individual who is passionate about delivering first class customer service whilst work to strict deadlines. You will have a proven administration skills.
* Providing full administrative support to a team of Consultants
* Handling sales enquiries
* Scheduling meetings
* Arranging new sales meetings
* Updating of database
* Working closely with the Marketing & Sales team
* Account Managing specific clients
* Assisting with administration and project duties
Suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate the following requirements:
* Strong IT skills: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Good attention to detail
* First class customer service and administration skills
* Ability to work to strict deadlines and conflicting priorities
For further details please contact the Guildford, Tate Office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.