Administrator / Receptionist £18,000 £21,000, RomseyA confident, well-presented and ambitious Administrator is needed to join the team at this professional Romsey business. Secretarial Duties:Booking meeting...
Tate are recruiting for an Office Administration to join a growing company based in Christchurch. This is a vital role within a growing business where you will be coordinating the office.
This is a varied permanent full time Office Administration role offering a salary of £17000, the role will involve -
* Booking meeting rooms and setting up for conference calls
* First point of contact for visitors
* Maintaining and ordering office supplies
* Supporting the HR Manager with administration
* General office admin - photocopying, filing etc
Ideal candidates will have
* Administration experience within an office
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Professional telephone manner and excellent attention to detail
The position offers free car parking and can accommodate an immediate start.
Please call Emily Jenkins at Tate on 01202 319922 for more information
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.