Due to expansion my client is recruiting for Inbound Customer Service Advisors to join their Central Support Team based in Leicester. You will join a...
Are you looking for a new challenge within an award winning Technology Company?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced individual to join an award winning Technology Company based in South Leicester. This role would be suitable for a candidate who has had experience within 1st line IT support however this is not essential. This is a permanent position paying between, £16k - £17k. The working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm.
- Provide telephone, email & remote customer service and support for all products and services.
- Deal with troubleshoot issues raised by customers.
- Log and track support tickets through to resolution using internal help-desk software.
- Recognise and escalate issues where necessary, working in line with SLA commitments.
- Guide customers in the use of the systems, directing them to appropriate material and where appropriate identify opportunities for up-sell of products.
For this role,you will need:
- Previous IT experience is preferable, but not essential.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Organisational and planning skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
If you feel you meet the criteria for the role please apply below or contact Sheena Shah on 0116 2544416 for further information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.