PA/Team AdministratorGuildford Free ParkingUp to £19kPLEASE NOTE this is a 12 months contract to start w/c 10th MayInterviews: Mid-AprilMy client based just outside of Guildford...
** Project Coordinator **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team and will be responsible for delivering projects of varying size and complexity. The Project Coordinator is responsible for directing, organising and controlling project activities, under the direction of a Project Manager/Senior Project Coordinator.
· Gathers all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings.
· Works with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments. Working with Project Manager/ Senior Project Coordinator, assist in developing a comprehensive workflow process for project.
· Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned.
· Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication.
· Assists project team and team lead in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting notes.
· Schedule project follow up meetings as needed.
· Develops and publishes communications to project shareholders
· Develops and review project status and reports.
· Plan own work to ensure that scheduled deadlines, targets and established budgets are met.
· Admin duties as required
· Carry out any other reasonable duties as instructed by the Project Manager
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
· Previous experience of working in a similar position
· Basic project management skills
· Strong oral and written communication, listening, problem-solving, conflict and resource management skills.
· Highly motivated and a can-do attitude.
· Excellent organisational and planning skills, accuracy and timeliness.
· Effectively resolve problems and provide exceptional customer satisfaction and internal customer relations.
· Great attention to detail.
· Understanding of budget control.
· Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
· Proven ability to work effectively with others or on own initiative.
· Excellent understanding of Excel
· Previous use of SAP
For further details, please contact the Tate, Guildford office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.