Tate are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their client on a Temporary basis until May 2017. This role is starting ASAP...
What? Senior Accounts Receivable Advisor
How much? £24,565 - £28,452 p/a (dependant on experience)
My client is currently looking for an individual to provide an efficient and effective debt collection service by managing a portfolio of high profile debtor accounts which comprise student, ex student, sponsor, commercial, staff and BSMS debtors. The role involves supporing the Accounts Receivable Supervisor in the management of the team and in the development of processes and procedures. Reducing debt in accordance with the department targets and key performance indicators and improving their cash flow are other important elements as is liasing with internal and external contacts in order to resolve queries, disputes and recover funds. Working within a team, providing assistant to team members and working collaboratively with the wider Financial Operations Team.
- Providing an efficient & effective debt collection service
- Supporting the Supervisor in the management of the team
- Liasion with internal departments in order to manage student debt collections
- Liasion with external organisations
- Production of reports, analysis of information & maintainance of systems
- Providing support to the Financial Operations Team
- To achieve a targeted reduction of outstanding debts in accordance with policies and procedures
- conduct regular review meetings with commerical customers in order to discuss methods of billing, resolve invoice queries and establish relationships that will result in the payment of invoices on time and in terms
- To product system generated debt letters
- Knowledge of the principles of credit control, consumer and commercial debt collection, litigation processes, relevant processes for the collection of consumer and commercial debt
- Knowledge of relevant external regulations, i.e data protection act, payment card industry data security standards & regulatory/ advisory bodies such as office for fair trading
- To be a clear and confident communicator
If you have the right experience for this role and are looking for your next challenge then please apply or call Tate on 01273 324 255
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.