A great opportunity for a either a German, Italian or French technical assistant to provide and support dealers request has become available for a leading...
Customer Sales Administrator - French or German Speaking
12 month FTC, Full Time (37.5 Hours per week)
Are you looking for a career within a pioneering organisation that has established relationships across the globe? This imaginative and state-of-the-art corporation are looking to expand their ambitious and hard-working team with an experienced sales administrator.
Fluency in French or German is essential, as is clear evidence of sales administration or order processing. An ability to demonstrate an eye for detail, outstanding teamwork skills and effective time management are important characteristics for a successful candidate.
· Manage shipments, on time deliveries and respond to requests efficiently
· Maintain procedures
· Communicate with all departments across the organisation
· Support sales order processing
· Resolve queries
Skills & Experience:
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Experience of working with an ERP system
· Strong customer administration experience
· Customer focused
· Multi-tasking and prioritising
· Process orientated
· Able to work under pressure
· Technical background
If you are excited about this opportunity and you meet the expectations above then please either apply via our website or contact Adam or Jenny on 01442 345 210.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.