We are recruiting for a temporary Customer Service Executive for one of our fantastic clients based in the Chessington area. This is a fun office...
We are recruiting for a Sales Administrator for a busy, vibrant and growing business based in the Chessington area. This is a permanent full-time role with a salary of around £20,000 per annum.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
In this exciting sales support administrator role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales Team, providing customer service support (telephone and email) and assisting with the development of strong, long term customer relationships. We are looking for high energy team players who have the desire and hunger to succeed and be a key part of a successful team.
· Support the Sales Team in creating and amending customer quotations
· Liaise with suppliers regarding pricing, products, marketing and product availability
· Deal with customers to support the Account Managers in the sales process
· Support any customer enquiries
· Establish relationships and build rapport with customers
· Proactively identify any potential sales enquiries and liaise with Account Managers to further develop opportunities
· Work closely with the Projects Team and Account Managers in supporting the transition of sales through to projects
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this post we will be looking to find someone who is very organised, has a great eye for detail, enjoys working efficiently and will be a key member of the team; ideally an experienced Sales Support Administrator who will have strong communication skills and solid sales administration experience.
The Sales Support Administrator will have the following skills and qualifications:
· Solid customer service skills
· Team player
· Excellent communication skills - both spoken and written
· Essential to be PC literate (Numerate and Literate) and confident with MS Office, Word and Excel is essential
· Committed, shows initiative and takes ownership when needed
· Previous sales admin experience is desirable
Organised, flexible, helpful, driven and a self-motivator. You must be able to think on your feet, use your own initiative, be a problem solver, strong in your convictions - do what you say you will, when you say you will. To excel you will need to have a drive for excellence in everything you do and a clear plan
You must appreciate the customer experience the company wants to provide and take pride in knowing your work provides the business with the ability to successfully deliver the right solutions to our customers.
In return you will work with some truly excellent people within the industry in a growing business with a great reputation.
You will be provided with leadership and support to enable you to flourish, where your expertise is listened to and your ideas tabled at every opportunity. They will commit to providing support, guidance and training to enable you to be successful.
You will benefit from an exciting, innovative and fun working environment and the opportunity to progress.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.