Receptionists or Guest Relations Coordinators wanted for two part time positions, for a well established development company in Longbridge. You must have previous receptionist experience...
A passionate, driven and experienced Business Development/Sales Person is required to join the events department of a well established Memorabilia company. The role, based predominately in Birmingham, will involve travel to designated pick up locations outside the city, to be taken to Gala Events Nationwide. You must have a background in sales, generating business leads and have worked in roles that require you to speak with customers both over the phone and in a face to face environment.
As Business Development Manager you will be required to:
- Generate leads and cold calling prospective customers.
- Develop opportunities in target markets with support of marketing.
- Nurturing and developing relationships with key customer accounts.
- Attending face-to-face meetings with clients.
- Providing specialist advice on the products and/or services you're selling.
- Negotiate pricing with clients in line with internal guidelines.
- Keep superiors updated on progress and time-line, providing accurate forecasting of anticipated sales.
- Business Development Manager will be subject to sales and KPI targets; this is a crucial part of the role. With face-to-face client meetings key, you'll be expected to travel - although the extent to which this is the case will depend on where the job is based.
- Networking will be required and could be a really successful way of generating new business.
The ideal candidate will need:
- A strong sales track record.
- Proven ability to hit targets.
- A consistent background of winning new business.
- Professional, with a great telephone manner.
- Great attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- A self-motivated and disciplined approach is essential.
Attending a minimum of 2 networking events per week and up to 3 Gala events per week, hours are dependant on the events.
Salary is dependant on experience with commission additional dependant on successful sales.
Must be a car owner driver.
If you would like further information on this role, please apply below or contact or call 0121 200 2535
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.