We have an exciting new temporary opportunity, in the heart of Winchester. We require a customer focused candidate to join a fast paced team within...
Customer Support Executive £20,000 plus depending on experience - Outskirts of Winchester
Do you have drive, ambition and determination to succeed? This is the winning formula for the person we are looking for in this unique role. We have a really exciting new role to join this progressive and expanding business in a small village outside of Winchester. You will need your own transport as this role is not accessible by public transport. This company has big ideas and future plans and there is scope to develop and grow with the business.
· Liaising with customers and dealers on the telephone, taking orders and advising on suitable products to suit the customer. ( Excellent listening skills are paramount)
· Overseeing orders and checking for any anomalies in the processes
· General Administration duties will include: reviewing and analysing patterns in sales, general office duties
· Project research into Marketing trends and sales reports
This role will be varied and encompass many elements and will play to the individual strengths but the keys to the person that will be right will have the following attributes:
· Previous experience in a customer facing role
· Excellent customer service skills, enhancing the customer experience at every turn
· Excellent communication skills, both written and over the phone
· A natural organiser
· A positive attitude and strong work ethic and someone that is happy to work autonomously or in a team
· flexible and able to juggle and multi task
If you are looking for an exciting role that really does offer scope and a challenging and rewarding career then this is the role for you.
You will need your own transport to be considered for this position
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.