Personal Assistant 23-25kNottinghamThis truly is a great opportunity to join a professional but very friendly and fun national company based in Nottingham. Duties include:· Inbox...
SECRETARY - £18,000 - £20,000
Tate Nottingham are recruiting for a Secretary to provide an efficient, organised and proactive secretarial and audio support service to our client.
· Produce accurate and timely audio and copy typing for the team (65 WPM+ typing speed).
· Formatting of reports, ensuring that files are compliant.
· Liaise with clients, suppliers on behalf of the department in a professional manner.
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date diaries for the team as required to include arranging meetings when necessary.
· Answer the telephone in a professional manner, deal with enquiries, redirect or take messages efficiently and accurately.
· Preparation and updating of marketing literature and uploading/updating websites.
· Ordering of marketing material
· Post - incoming distribution of post and franking of outgoing mail.
· Exercise confidentiality and discretion at all times.
The ideal candidate:
· Good organisational skills and ability to task.
· Proactive and enthusiastic, with the ability to take their own initiative.
· Ability to work flexibly to meet job deadlines.
· Cheerful, personable, with good telephone manner.
· Experienced in secretarial skills.
· Must be a team player with a can do attitude
· Strong character who can work under pressure and deal with challenging clients.
· Essential to be competent with Excel, MS Word, and Access, MS Outlook, databases and PowerPoint.
· Essential to have accurate audio typing skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent administration and time management skills.
The hours of work are 08.30 until 18.00 Monday to Friday and this will include 4 hours once a month on a Saturday morning. My client will consider part-time hours but these MUST include 08.30 until 14.30/15.00 Monday to Friday.
This is a unique opportunity to join a modern organisation with a superb brand alongside strong company values.
For more information please contact Hannah Rogers on 0115 8990303 or e-mail on .
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.