We are working, exclusively, on an administrator/team assistant role working with an extremely well known and prestigious media company based in the heart of the...
We are currently working, exclusively, with a leading Property Advisor based in the heart of the West End who are seeking an administrator to join their growing team.
Covering all aspects of commercial property advice and working closely with occupiers, landlords, developers and investors, this is an amazing opportunity to be able to provide secretarial support to the wider team and assist with the growth and development of the business.
This is a brand new role and key duties will include but not be limited to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Supporting the wider team
- Dealing with drawings and plans
- Arranging and coordinating site meetings
- Diary management
- Preparing and processing invoices
- Answering the telephone, taking messages and transferring calls
- Data entry
- Assisting with the organisation of events
- Database management
This is a full time, permanent position paying a salary between £23,000 - £24,000.
22 days holiday rising by 1 day after each complete year up to 27 day and pension contribution.
If this sounds like your next role, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.